Friday, September 20, 2013

Introducing Me.

Hey there! This blog is all about different family matters and about how families matter, but I suppose before you hear about what I have to say you may want to know who I am. My name is Janaya L. Johnson.
I was born in Provo, Utah but raised in Tempe, Arizona. I absolutely adore AZ, it is where my heart lies. My mom and dad, Dianne and Gardell Johnson, have been married for 30 years and have 4 children. First came my older sister, Jessica, she has been married to Trevor Smith for 5 years and together they have an (almost) 4 year old son, Shadrach. Next is my older brother, Jaron, who married his wife Christy 3 years ago. I was born on Father's Day in 1988 becoming the third member of our family. And finally came my younger brother, the baby of the family, Jayce. Neither Jayce nor I have married yet. I am very excited for the day that I get to become a wife and a mother. I believe there is no more important career in the world I could have than to be a loving, caring, and successful mother. I am a Senior at Brigham Young University - Idaho working on my Bachelors in University studies, focusing on Home and Family Living, Marriage and Family Studies, and Sociology. I am very interested and concerned with the current state of families and marriage in our society and am hoping to share my different insights with you from one of my current classes, Family Relations. I do not mean to offend anyone in my endeavors but I feel I must speak the truth of the things which I will discover in this class. I hope you enjoy this blog and feel free to comment and share your own insights as you see fit! I can't wait to share my knowledge and feelings with all of you. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Emily and I am the TA in your class! Good job on your blog! This class will teach you so much about the importance of the family. I look forward to your blog!

    ReplyDelete